2017 Range Rover

CHANGING A BULB

WARNING

High voltage is required to ignite the gas and metal vapor which are used to power xenon lights. Contact with this voltage can cause serious injury. Replacement or maintenance of xenon lights should be carried out only by suitably qualified personnel.

WARNING

Xenon light units operate at a very high temperature. Make sure that the light units have cooled before attempting to touch them.

WARNING

Xenon light units contain mercury which is highly toxic and can be extremely harmful.

CAUTION

All lights are either LED or xenon units and must only be replaced by a retailer/authorized repairer.